- To establish a professional network of assistance, support and advice among Spanish scientists, facilitating contact among the members of the Society.
- Conduct debates and discussion forums with the relevant scientific authorities, both Spanish and German, in order to move our concern and interest in R & D and promote the "knowledge economy", keys to the prosperous development and future of Our country.
- To facilitate possible scientific collaborations by improving the communication between the different foundations, universities, research centers, private companies and similar institutions based both in Spain and in Germany.
- To exercise an informative and consultation paper on scientific aspects for different organizations in Spain and Germany.
- To facilitate contact between CERFA members and the various media, both in Spain and Germany.
- To participate as a society, in matters of interest related to science, development and innovation in both Spanish and German territory.